Patient Warming Technology
Patient Warming TechnologyRef: Patient Warming Technology
- Control Units
W-500D, 187 x 282 x 87mm, 5.8kg, Dual Channel
W-300, 187 x 282 x 87mm, 5.4kg, Single Channel
W-150, 72 x 104 x 26mm, 1.25kg, With Adapter
W-150T(large), 187 x 282 x 87mm, 4.4kg, With Battery
W-150T(small), 187 x 168 x 87mm, 2kg, With Battery
IM-190MS, 190 x 50 x 3cm(with foam), 4kg, Large Size
IM-150MS, 150 x 50 x 3cm(with foam), 3.3kg, Medium Size
IM-120MS, 120 x 50 x 3cm(with foam), 2.25kg, Medium Size
IM-80MS, 80 x 50 x 3cm(with foam), 1.9kg, Small Size
IM-190M, 190 x 50cm, 2.75kg, Large Size
IM-150M, 150 x 50cm, 1.9kg, Medium Size
IM-120M, 120 x 50cm, 1.75kg, Medium Size
IM-80M, 80 x 50cm, 1.25kg, Small Size
IM-190B, 190 x 100cm, 2.3kg, Large Size
IM-180BAS, 180 x 45cm, 1.1kg, Arm-Shoulder warming
IM-150BAS, 150 x 45cm, 0.85kg, Arm-Shoulder warming
IM-180B, 180 x 80cm, 2kg, Large Size
IM-150B, 150 x 80cm, 1.6kg, Medium Size
IM-120B, 120 x 80cm, 1.1kg, Medium Size
IM-85DB, 85 x 55cm(x2), 1.4kg, Small Size
IM-80B, 80 x 70cm, 0.75kg, Small Size
- The Medwarm warming systems use state of the art technology and the latest developments in carbon fibre materials and microprocessors to avoid hypothermia in operating theatres, neonatal intensive care departments, maternity wards as well as orthopaedic departments and ambulances through stabilising or raising the peripheral temperature of the patient carrying the risk of hypothermia. This effectively provides a warm and comfortable environment. The Medwarm efficient, professional and safe carbon fibre technology is also X-Ray translucent and can be used throughout operations where X-Ray's are used.
- Some of the Patient warming technologies are:
- Adult and paediatric patient warming systems.
- Neonatal patient warming systems.
- Transport patient warming systems with a battery.
Patient Warming Technology Product Enquiry
- – Etension cable length, 2.5m.
- – Pad cable length, 0.5m.
- – Helps prevent hypothermia in patients.
- – Provides patient comfort.