Mentor Probari Static Mattress
Mentor Probari Static MattressRef: TF/MEN/BARI Mentor Probari
- TF/MEN/BARI 76.5" x 44.5" x 7"
Bespoke sizes available.
- The Mentor High Risk Probari has been designed as a premium high performance foam bariatric mattress. The mattress has three individual layers of high density foam ranging from 40kg-60kg and is supported with firm side walls, which improve and aid patient transfer. The Probari will also support patients up to 381kg (60stone). The cover is a multi-stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable premium fabric and the base is a high resilience non-slip, supported with the unique design which adds an extra layer of protection against any ingress through the side walls.
- Some benefits of this mattress are:
- Each layer provides different levels of performance and comfort. Layer one creates instant comfort, layer two redistributes weight evenly across the surface of the mattress and layer three create support and strength, complimenting the top two layers.
- Reduces the risk of fluid ingress and meets infection prevention guidelines.
- The combination of 40kg, 50kg and 60kg foam provides different levels of support and comfort for the heavier patient.
- Prevents ingress penetrating through weak areas of the mattress, such as the outer side walls.
- Improves and aids patient transfer.
- Reduces manual handling strain.
Mentor Probari Static Mattress Product Enquiry
- – Three high density foams with complimenting properties, Comfort – Support – Conformity
- – Fully high frequency welded seams incorporating a multi-stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable cover.
- – Increased stability on the mattress surface.
- – Double barrier infection control skirting cover.
- – Firm side walls.
- – No turn required.
- – Available for Crib7.