Mentor Profile Static Mattress
Mentor Profile Static MattressRef: TF/MEN/PRO Mentor Profile
- TF/MEN/PRO 76" x 35" x 6"
Bespoke Sizes Available.
- The Mentor Profile Static Very High Risk Mattress, has been designed to incorporate all the qualities and features pf a very high risk static mattress, which has the benefits of high frequency welded seams, a castellated surface, firmed edges and a base core of high density foam. The base cover has a non-slip surface and side skirt manufactured to provide an extra layer of protection against any ingress of fluids, which may penetrate through any side of the mattress. The cover is manufactured with a multi-stretch vapour permeable, waterproof premium fabric.
- Some benefits of this mattress are:
- Provide instant reduced interface pressure on vulnerable areas such as the heels.
- Reduces the risk of fluid ingress and conforms to infection prevention requirements.
- Provides patient stability and aids transfer to and from the mattress.
- Both the top and base cover overlap, creating an additional barrier of PU protecting the inner foam.
- Reduces manual handling strain.
Mentor Profile Static Mattress Product Enquiry
- – Castellated foam removable insert.
- – Cover with full high frequency welded seams.
- – Toughened PU non-slip base.
- – Firm side walls.
- – Double barrier for increased infection control on mattress side walls.
- – Maximum patient weight of 247kg (39stone).
- – No turn required.
- – Available for Crib7.