Pennine WedgeRef: PEN/WED
• 4” > 1” H x 26” W
• Sewn & welded seams with concealed zip on 4” side
The Pennine Wedge is a heel off-loading device to help prevent the formation of pressure ulcers and to assist the healing of existing ulcers.
The Pennine Wedge is positioned under the patient’s legs, with the Achilles resting on the highest edge, allowing the patient’s feet to relax over the space and preventing the heel from touching the surface of the bed.
Pennine Wedge Product Enquiry
• Wedge is manufactured from a 40kg polyurethane base and a visco-elastic (memory foam) top.
• The cover is manufactured from a multi-stretch, vapour permeable waterproof cover.
• Fully welded Seams
- • Covered inspection zip for infection control purposes.
- • Strap is optional extra