Transair Dynamic Alternating Cushion
Transair Dynamic Alternating CushionRef: PPS250 Transair Dynamic Alternating Cushion
- PPS250 Standard - 17" x 17" x 4.5"
PPS250 Low Profile Cushion - 17" x 17" x 2.5"
PPS250/BARI Bariatric - Bariatric version available.
- A Dynamic cushion operating with an independent pump using a combination of high density foam and alternating air cells across the whole support surface, which significantly reduces interface pressure whilst providing patient stability and comfort.
- Some benefits of this cushion are:
- Checks and automatically re-adjusts to the patients weight and movement, there is no need for manual adjustment.
- Added stability and comfort.
- Meets infection control standards.
- Ensures correct clinical contact in all sitting positions when compared to dynamic cushions incorporating fewer cells in the foam casting.
Transair Dynamic Alternating Cushion Product Enquiry
- – Microprocessor adjusts to patients weight and movement.
- – High density foam in the base of each cell.
- – Multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour permeable cover.
- – Non-slip base and securing straps.
- – Concealed zip.
- – Visual alarm and low pressure indicator.
- – Alternating cells across the whole support surface significantly reduces interface pressure.
- – Bespoke service for special sizes.
- – Maximum patient weight of 190.5kg (30stone).
- – Bariatric version available up to 317.5kg (50stone).