Transair Mattress Replacement System
Transair Mattress Replacement SystemRef: PPSWAVE3
- PPSWAV3 76" x 35" x 7"
Bespoke sizes available for quantity orders
- A three cell alternating mattress system, which requires no setting to a patients weight, with smooth alternating action which stimulates capillary flow whilst minimising the sense of patient movement. Providing effective pressure redistribution and increased patient comfort.
- Some benefits of this mattress are:
- Automatic adjustment ensures cell pressure is correct for each patient, without the need to manually adjust.
- Steel coated casing and poly carbonate sides, which are extremely durable and long lasting.
- Static mode automatically reverts back to normal cycle after 25 minutes, reducing any risk to the patient.
-Sitting mode delays the deflation of the sacral cells, allowing greater support on the more vulnerable areas including the ischials tuberosities.
- Transport alarm will active if the mattress is not re-set to normal cycle once the mattress is returned to the clinical area.
Transair Mattress Replacement System Product Enquiry
- – The pressure setting adjust to the patients weight.
- – Range of comfort settings for all care scenarios or comfort preferences.
- – Steel casting, plastic coated with poly carbonate sides.
- – Normal, sitting, static, CPR and transport functions.
- – Multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour permeable cover – reduces shear and friction.
- – Non-slip base – with securing straps, compatible with all beds, preventing movement of the mattress.
- – Audible and visual alarm to indicate loss of pressure or power.
- – Bespoke service available for special size requirements.
- – Maximum patient weight of 154kg (40stone).
- – Transport alarm.