Transvisco CushionRef: TFV/600 Transvisco Cushion
- TFV/600 17" x 17" to 24" x 24"
Thickness available 3" or 4"
Bespoke sizes available for quantity orders.
- The Transvisco Cushion is manufacture from a high grade visco-elastic memory foam, which moulds to the patients shape and significantly reduces interface pressure whilst offering superior patient comfort.
- Some benefits of this cushion are:
- Enhances patient comfort.
- Meets infection control standards.
- Cover can be laundered at 75degrees, meeting infection control guidelines.
- Designed for patients requiring an increased level of stability.
Transvisco Cushion Product Enquiry
- – Multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour permeable cover.
- – Welded seams.
- – Concealed zip.
- – Standard wedge and ellipse/crescent shapes available.
- – All sizes up to 533mm (20″) with bespoke service for special sizes.
- – Available in 102mm(4″).
- – Maximum patient weight 159kg (25stone).
- – 3 layers of support including a top surface of premium visco, supported by 2 layers of premium high grade density foam.
- – Ensures conformity to the chair surface.
- -Bariatric and contour version available.
- – Optional extras, e.g. inner liner or barrier cover for infection control.