Transvisco Static Mattress
Transvisco Static MattressRef: TF/VIS Transfoam Visco Mattress
- TF/VIS Transfoam Visco Mattress
TF/VIS/BARI Transvisco Bariatric Mattress
- A static mattress manufactured from high grade visco-elastic memory foam which moulds to patients shape and significantly reduces interface pressures whilst offering superior patient comfort without restricting movement. The Transvisco Mattress contains a castellated heel zone, which delivers lower interface pressure on the heel area compared to other visco mattresses.
- Some benefits of this mattress are:
- Incorporates a unique early warning system that helps prevent strike through damage to the foams and helps prolong the life of the mattress.
- Reduces manual handling risks.
- Assists patient transfer to and from the bed.
- Improves pressure redistribution and lower interface pressure on vulnerable areas.
- Fits all type of bed frame or special sizes.
- Meets infection control standards.
Transvisco Static Mattress Product Enquiry
- – Welded, multi-stretch Dartex waterproof and vapour permeable cover.
- – Designed with integral hinging to conform with electric profiling beds.
- – Firmed foam edge.
- – Castellated foam at the foot end.
- – No turning or rotating require.
- – Welded seams and concealed zip.
- – Bespoke services – to fit all types of bed frame and special sizes.
- – Screen printing to specification, e.g. Trust logo.
- – Maximum patient weight of 254kg (40 stone).
- – Trolley, paediatric and bariatric versions available.
- – Non-slip base.
- – Available for Crib7.
- – Double coated material available upon request.