Charnley Abduction Wedge
Charnley Abduction WedgeRef: TT/209A Charnley Abduction Wedge
- TT/209A 16”(406mm) x 16"(406mm) x 6"(152mm)
TT/209B 20"(508mm) x 16"(406mm) x 6"(152mm)
TT/209S Replacement Straps (Pair)
- All Teasdale Anti Static supports/accessories are manufactured from polyurethane interiors with an Anti Static Neoprene covering. All materials used are latex free and comply with all British and European standards.
These products are generally used, when you want to stop the patient from moving, for example if the patient has just had a hip operation, the surgeon will use the Charnley Abduction Wedge to set the hips back in place, and the patient will have the best outcome for this type of operation.
- Both sizes and replacement straps are available in Anti Static Black or Non Anti Static Blue.
Please state your requirements when enquiring.
Charnley Abduction Wedge Product Enquiry
- – Designed to fit all table models
- – No sharp flaking as with plating
- – Replacement pads can be supplied separately
- – Can be custom made to meet your requirements
- – High quality accessory pads, fully bonded, no stitching with interior high resilient foam