Gel Face Prone
Gel Face ProneRef: MG/156 Gel Face Prone
- MG/156 9"(228mm) x 8"(203mm) x 5"(127mm)
- Mentor Gels are manufactured from an exclusive compounded elastomer Gel, giving high three dimensional memory and support.
This product is mainly used when the patient needs to be sitting upright or facedown during surgeries, this specific product has a horizontal gap through the bottom half, to ensure any tubes the patient has don't become tangled, or get in the surgeons way.
- Customise your Gels;
4 colour options are available; Blue, Red, Lime Green and Orange.
Rear outer skin or standard green for easy departmental identification.
Screen printing options available.
Gel Face Prone Product Enquiry
- – Manufactured to customer specification where required.
- – Effective pressure redistribution.
- – Mattress covers made to fit all table models.
- – Multi-stretch polyurethane gel compound.
- – High grade outer cover to prevent tearing.
- – All materials used are latex free.
- – Superior shock absorption compared to silicone gels, making them ideal for orthopaedics.
- – CE marked.