Transfoam CushionRef: TF/600 Transfoam Cushion
- TF/600 12" x 12" to 24" x 24"
Bespoke sizes available for quantity orders.
- The Transfoam Cushion is manufactured using a high density cut foam thus providing effective pressure redistribution as well as comfort, for the patients.
- Some benefits of this cushion are:
- Enhances patient comfort.
- Meets infection control standards.
- Cover can be laundered at 75degrees, meeting infection control guidelines.
- Designed for patients requiring an increased level of stability.
Transfoam Cushion Product Enquiry
- – Multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour permeable cover.
- – Welded seams.
- – Concealed zips.
- – Standard wedge and ellipse/crescent (infill) shapes available.
- – All sizes up to 533mm(20″) with a bespoke service for special sizes.
- – Available in either 79.6mm (3″) or 101.6mm (4″)
- – Maximum patient weight 120.6kg (19stone).
- – Contour version also available.
- – Optional extras e.g. inner liner or barrier cover for infection control.