Transoft Plus Static Mattress
Transoft Plus Static MattressRef: TSM/P Transoft Plus
- TSM/P 76" x 35" 6"
Bespoke sizes available for quantity orders.
- The Teasdale Transoft Plus High/Very High Risk Mattress has been designed to incorporate all the qualities and features of a very high risk static mattress, which has the benefits of high frequency welded seams, castellated surface, firmed edges and a base core of high density foam. The base has a non-slip surface and side skirts manufactured to provide an extra layer of protection against and ingress fluids which may penetrate through any side of the mattress. The cover is manufactured with a multi-stretch, vapour permeable, waterproof premium fabric.
- Some benefits of this mattress are:
- Provides instant reduced interface pressure on vulnerable areas, such as the heels.
- Reduces the risk of fluid ingress and conforms to infection control guidelines.
- Provides patient stability and aids patient transfer to and from the mattress.
- Both top and base cover overlap, creating an additional barrier of PU protecting the inner foam.
- Reduces the risk of manual handling strain.
Transoft Plus Static Mattress Product Enquiry
- – Castellated foam removable insert.
- – Welded seams.
- – Toughened PU non-slip base.
- – Firm side walls.
- – Double barrier for increased infection control on mattress side walls.
- – Maximum patient weight 222kg (35stone).
- – No turn required.
- – Available in Crib7.